In an economically challenging and rapidly changing technological environment, pTEC IS business’ and industry’s pathway to success.
Custom Training and Delivery
Our Industry Services team coordinators assist with curriculum development and training schedules to meet the needs of each company and their workforce. These professionals will custom design and tailor training through curriculum, training site coordination, skills testing, and hardware as well as software procurement.
Online Learning and Distance Education
Industry Services offers a wide variety of classes/programs through online learning. This convenient option offers a flexible, convenient format while maintaining the same standards of instructional quality and the same accreditation found in traditional settings and programs. The distance learning faculty recognizes the unique circumstances of online students including local and out-of-area learners.
Career Assessment and Testing
Career assessment is a systematic process of the evaluation abilities, interests and aptitudes of workers in order to provide assistance in making informed career choices and options. Our planning services enables employers to receive personalized support in selecting career paths that will maximize their employees’ chances for success.
Pinellas Technical Education Centers campuses are accredited by multiple organizations including:
- Council on Occupational Education (COE)
- Commission of International and Trans-Regional Accreditation (CITA)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
pTEC programs are individually accredited by professional organizations such as:
- AWS Accredited Testing Facility
- American Culinary Federations Foundations Accrediting Commission (ACFFAC)
- National Center for Construction, Education and Research (NCCER)
- Florida State Board of Nursing
- American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- American Society of Health-Systems Pharmacists (ASHP)
For more information contact Industry Services, 727-538-7167, ext. 2072.