There is a 2-step process which must be completed to take the TEAS test.
Step One must be completed online prior to the test day:
You must create a new user account with ATI as follows:
- Go to http://www.atitesting.com/
- Select "Create New Account” which is located on the left side of the page
Complete the User Information page
For the "Institution” choose "Pinellas Technical Centers” Be sure and choose the site where you are testing.
Student/Employee ID: Leave Blank
Credentials: Leave Blank
Check the "Non-degree seeking” box
- Leave graduation blank or estimate to the best of your ability
- Click on REGISTER at the bottom of the page when finished
- Very Important: You must print the page with your user name and ID – AND –Bring it with you to the TEAS testing session as part of your Admissions Ticket into the testing room.
Pay $40.00 at the bookstore
Students who do not have access to a computer should bring a receipt showing payment of test fees to Student Services before the day of the test to create an account.
ARTICLES REQUIRED FOR ADMITTANCE TO THE TEAS TEST
- Personal ID with photo and signature
- $40.00 receipt of payment.
- Copy of passing TABE Scores or a copy of your college degree or higher
- User Name and Password--created from www.atitesting.com website.
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TEST WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION
Other TEAS Testing Locations
Pasco/Hernando Community College is offering the TEAS test on a walk-in basis.
Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
What to Bring:
As with pTEC's test, go to www.atitesting.com to create a User Name and Password. You MUST have this information to test.
The examinee may have to wait. A computer may not be available. Call for updated information – direct line to Testing Center – (727) 816 – 3381. Testing Coordinator – Mr. Ladd.
Additional TEAS Information
TEAS Prep Information:
Information and the purchase of a study guide and practice tests for the TEAS may be obtained from the website http://www.atitesting.com/. The cost will be approximately $70.
TEAS & HOBET Test Prep
Monday - Thursday
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
$30.00 for the course
*ONLY ON THE PTEC-ST. PETERSBURG CAMPUS*
• Call the Technical Resource Center on the St. Petersburg campus at (727) 893-2500, ext. 2563 with questions
• Bring your most recent test scores
(TABE, HOBET and/or TEAS)
Other test prep options include a "study on your own” program. There are several websites listed below where TEAS aids are available:
You can also "Google" the word "TEAS” or the title "TEAS Study Guide” for additional online resources.