- Total Cost*
- 14 Months
- Book, Tool & Supply List*
- Course Information:
- B.Young/T.Kronz - 727-893-2500 ext. 2556/2557
- Admissions Contact:
- Debbi Humbel - email@example.com
Mission: The Electricity program is the technical class of the future where employers seek student graduates with quality concepts including electrical technical skills, leadership skills, adaptability, and citizenship awareness, adding value to the economy as well as the community.
Program I460312 consists of a planned sequence of courses.
Electrician Helper - Course BCV0603 (300 hours) – Content includes basic safety and code, tools, basic circuits, diagramming, and employability skills.
Residential Electrician - Course BCV0640 (450 hours) – Students are instructed in electrical math, all phases of residential wiring circuits and installation.
Commercial Electrician - Course BCV0652 (450 hours) – Instruction includes all phases of commercial wiring, circuits, and installation.
Distance Education: Not available at this time
Articulation Agreement: St. Petersburg College Industrial Management Technology, A.S. Degree
- Home Builders Institute, Residential Construction Academy – House Wiring
- National Center for Construction, Education, and Research (NCCER) - Core
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 10 hour Safety Certification
Apprenticeship: Available – refer to Clearwater Campus Apprenticeship sections
Minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirement: 70%
Minimum Attendance Requirement: 70%
Basic Skills Entrance/Exit Requirements: Student's competency in reading, math, and language is pre-assessed using the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE). Required baskic skills grade levels are: Reading-9, Math-9, and Language-9.
* Length of program and all costs are approximate and subject to change.